Senior Technical Artist AAA Studio Europe Ref 2260
We are assisting an established and successful studio who islooking for a highly skilled Senior Technical Artist to join them, to work ontheir unique flagship title, to grow and be part of an awesome and talentedteam of games artist.
- Reports to the Art Director, Technical Director and Leads
- Collaborate and communicate with the various teams to find solutions to any complex technical issues
- Optimisation all art-related elements of their games – materials, lighting…etc
- Research and develop new tools & scripts – coming up with cutting edge stuff
- Provide guidelines and advise the teams regarding best practices, risks of any new features
- Develop pipelines
· A min of 5 years of experience as TechnicalArtist, with at least 1 shipped title under your belt
· Real-time rendering pipelines
· Unreal engine
· Programming skills – preference for Python, C++
· 3DS Max, Maya, Substance Suite…. Modo
· Good tech art and understanding of animation…shaders,optimisation, rigging, lighting etc
· A team player, prepared to share knowledge andtechnical skills, in order to grow the team
· Must be able to speak English – good verbal andwriting
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance,occupational pension scheme
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables everyday, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Clubmembership, monthly company events
Extensive games/books library and participation at variousgame conferences
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house socialevents, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings.
Please forward your Word formatted CV and your portfolio/showreel linksto
email@example.com quotingreference 2260.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do notdiscriminate. We are GDPR complaint.