Lead UI Artist AAA Studio UK South Ref 2244
Our client is a top AAA studio, who have won multiple awards and garnered strong metacritic ratings again and again. They are looking an outstanding Lead UI Artist to join their UI team.
- Colloborate with the Art direction and UI design teams to develop the UI art for their games
- Manage, support and lead the UI teams
- Ensure consistent delivery of high quality
- Create UI style guides for the whole team, create 2d UI assets, UI skinning and define UI layout utilizing in-house UI editor
- Define: usability strategies; front end flow and menu hierarchy design / layout; game controls and interface
- Creating spec sheets and toolkits, project planning
- At least 7 years games industry experience, with UI art skills
- Experience as a Lead UI Artist, with an impressive portfolio showcasing your work
- At least one successful shipped title
- Excellent user of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Substance Painter, or any 3D package is an added bonus
- Unreal is also a bonus
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional UI as well as a broad range and styles of art skills
- Resourceful, self-motivated, organised, creative, a problem solver
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers a comprehensive benefits package, with a focus on the staff and their families and advocates for a work-life balance.
Please email your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference 2244
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.