Character Artist Contract role AAA console Studio UK Ref 2202
Our client is an establised AAA studio who is looking for a seasoned Character Artist, with a traditional art foundation, to join their team on a contract basis.
What will you do?
- Liaising with the technical team
- Asset optimisation
- Creation of meshes
- Provision, implementation of assets to a high standard
- A min of 3 years in the games industry as a Character artist
- Console games experience, ideally AAA titles
- An updated portfolio with high quality 3D character assets, with a detail-oriented and methodical approach and excellence
- Clothe creation, using Marvelous Designer
- Sound knowledge of mesh topologies
- Texture creation using Substance Designer and Painter
- Proficiency with 3DS Max, Maya, also Zbrush, Mudbox
- Understanding both artistic and technical aspects of human anatomy, which is demonstrated in your portfolio
Who am I?
This studio offers a competitive salary, private healthcare, a bonus scheme and free breakfast.
To be considered, submit your updated CV in Word format along with a link to your lated portfolio to email@example.com quoting ref 2202