Senior UI Artist Leading Games Studio Shanghai Ref 2197
I am working with a top studio in the games industry. They are growing their conceptual design team and looking for a talented Senior UI Artist, to work on various studio projects.
What will you be doing
- Working closely with the lead design team, also game producers, programmers
- Take ownership of all aspects of user flow and organisation of all user-side information of the game
- Researching and proposing UI art styles and methods with the rest of the team
- Preparing feature mock-ups and preparing high quality UI design
- Play an active role in keeping up-to-date on trends and proposing continual improvements to existing flows
- Ensure asset integration, management and optimisation for all UI elements, collaborating across departments
- Min 3 years' experience as UI Artist / UI Design roles
- Games industry experience with an impressive portfolio showcasing your skills
- Background in mobile, PC or console games
- Keen eye for aesthetics and art, with a focus on colour and composition in particular
- Ability to create tangible user experiences and effective user flows, with proficiency in asset technical implementation and UI construction (within Unity)
- Adobe suite (Adobe Flash and MS Blend is a bonus)
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written English
- Able to thrive in a dynamic team in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Complete the game graphic interactive interface design
- Based on product design and user interface design plan, look deeply into product and users’ characteristics, design and realize the game graphic interactive interface
- Plan interface resources, optimize working tools, and improve working quality and efficiency.
- Design visual interface style of games
Who you are
Please email updated CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2197.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.