Senior 2D/3D Artist Multi-platform Games Studio Netherlands Ref 2188
We are working with a well-established game studio based in Amsterdam who is looking for an all-round and experienced Senior 2D/3D Artist to join their creative development team, working on a mobile social games project.
The client is looking for a creative artist, who has a passion for social games, with a flair for fantasy, a keen eye for detail, who is able to cross-over in art styles, to research and share ideas and collaborate as part of a team.
What will you be doing?
- Create 2D/3D visual concepts, improve their visual output
- Define and maintain the art style throughout
- Create art assets – characters, icons, backgrounds, UI panels
- 3+ years’ games industry experience, with experience in mobile/casual games will be a bonus
- An updated portfolio showcasing your 2D and 3D skills
- Solid understanding of form, shape, anatomy
- Sound experience in a game development team
- Maya, Photoshop
- 2D animation tools – Spine (bonus)
- Phaser or HTML (an added bonus)
- Unity, Unreal
Who you are
This studio offers competitive salaries, flexible working hours, income tax reduction for eligible expats and great work life balance. You will be given the opportunity to work in a diverse and collaborative environment.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2188
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.