Lead VFX Artist AAA Games Studio UK Ref 2173
Our client is an award-winning AAA games studio based in the UK, who is looking for an experienced and skilled Lead VFX Artist with amazing artistic and strong technical skills, with high attention to detail, to join their team and work on their exciting new projects.
What will you be doing?
- Creating stunning visual effects for their projects
- Drive the visual quality and gameplay integration
- Liaise with the Leads and oversee the project and the VFX team
- Collaborate with the Art team, Designers and technical teams
- Provide feedback regarding any game designs which may impact the schedule.
- Ensure all memory and frame rate guides are met for all platforms
- Plan and prioritise assigned workload.
- Mentor other VFX artists and aid in resolving complex artistic/VFX development
- Document and communicate to the team technical guidelines for creation and real-time implementation of VFX.
- Stay aware of trends and techniques from the industry, evaluate competitive products, and learn new software packages.
- VFX experience at Senior or Lead level with an impressive portfolio showcasing your skills
- Worked on AAA titles
- Portfolio demonstrating VFX work.
- Production experience as a VFX Artist in the games industry, console titles preferred.
- Photoshop editing skills to create texture effects for the particle systems.
- UE4, Niagara is a preference
- Node based shader pipelines
- Technical and creative problem-solving.
- Familiar with scripting principles a bonus
- Houdini FX is a plus
Who you are
Benefits: This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Application: Please email me your CV as a Word document along with you updated URL portfolio to email@example.com, quoting reference 2173.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.