Remote Games Artist (Environment Art) Console Studio UK Ref 2175
A remote opportunity.
We are working with a leading games studio who is looking for an all-rounder, an experienced Senior 3D/Games/Environment Artist to join their creative development team. The client is looking for a creative artist, who has a passion for games, with a keen eye for detail, to research, share ideas, collaborate as part of a team and deliver high quality work.
Who you are
- A formal qualification, with environment art skills
- Multiple shipped titles, AAA experience
- Relevant games industry experience, with a min of 4 years’ experience as an artist, with an outstanding portfolio showcasing your skills
- Define and maintain the art style throughout
- Create art assets and realistic modelling
- Baking textures, processing maps and physically based shading
- Knowledge of 3D packages - 3DS Max, Substance Suite, Photoshop
This studio offers the opportunity to work with the latest technology, a good work-life balance, a comfortable state-of-the-art studio, market related salary and bonus scheme.
Please email your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2175.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.