Lead Outsourcing Art Manager PC & Console Games South Germany Ref 1596
We are working with a PC & console game studio based in the South of Germany who is looking for a Lead Outsourcing Art Manager to join their team and work on their pillar IP. This role will require you to work with a variety of visual styles.
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of 3D assets e.g. vehicles, weapons, props, buildings...
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Low-poly Modelling, Texturing, Mapping and Sculpting
- 5+ years in the game industry as a Senior 3D Artist
- 1+ released title as a Lead 3D Artist/Outsourcing Manager
- Management experience
- Appreciation of 3D real time engine technical restraints
- Hard surface prop creation
- Organic shape sculpting
- Mapping creation
- ZBrush, 3DS Max, Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Substance Designer, World Machine, Marvellous Designer and Speedtree a bonus
- Experience with Character Creation a bonus
- Unreal Engine 4 a bonus
- Good work-life balance
- Flexible hours
- Collaborative work environment
Who you are
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1596.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.