Senior Environment Artist AAA Games Studio UK Ref 2138
Our client is an award-winning AAA games studio based in the UK, who is looking for a creative and talented Senior Environment Artist, to join their team and on their exciting new projects.
What will you be doing?
- Works closely with the Lead Environment Artist
- Ensuring top quality environment artwork
- Create assets in keeping with the projects’ visual direction -modular and standlone
- Liaise and collaborate with level design, lighting, VFX and Technical teams
- Troubleshooting and communicate feedback
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team
- 5+ years in the games industry with examples of environment work showcasing your artistic skills
- Shipped titles
- Strong 3D art and compositional skills
- PBR workflows
- Standard modelling tools - 3DS Max and Maya
- Zbrush, Substance Painter/Designer, Photoshop...is an added bonus
- Unreal Engine 4
Who you are
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers a comprehensive benefits package, with a focus on the staff and their families and advocates for a work-life balance.
Please email your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 2138
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.