Analytics Director F2P Mobile Games London Ref 2224
We are looking for an experienced leader at director-level for our analytics, Insights and Business Intelligence department, who focuses onbringing actionable data insights to the strategic level. We have ambitious plans for this F2P mobile games studio based in London and this is a unique opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about driving business growth by bringing data to life and communicating insights in a clear and impactful way. You will have exhibited concrete actionable successes in partnering with other disciplines like Product Management, Production, Design and externally working with analytics and product teams globally.
What will you do?
- Evaluate game’s health and feature releases via KPI reports, meetings, event readouts and analysis
- Provide insights and guidance with game directors, influence via analytics product roadmap
- Mentor, train and manage analytics team to improve acquisition, engagement, retention, monetization, and player experience for our current and potential players
- Partner with leads from Product Management, Design, Marketing, Advertising and Production organizations to understand the analytical needs of the business.
- Analytics product owner
- KPI dashboards/reports to highlight deviations from expected outcomes, to help manage business performance
- Lead analytics to build data science models to predict behavior and segment players to allow for customization of player experience
- Provide guidance in experimental design and analysis
- Defining telemetry events, architecting data models, and defining data quality governance
- Work alongside infrastructure teams, software architects, database engineers, analysts, data scientists and game teams to drive key strategic initiatives
- Work with the global senior analytics leadership to contribute to the wider analytical organization's continued success
What does the role entail?
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Data Science, Math, Statistics, Economics or similar
- 7+ years in Analytics, Business Intelligence or Data Warehousing with 5+ years in team management including HR and hiring and building projects
- Strong leadership skills with measurable, strong track record of positive results
- Ability to leverage analytics for the greater good of the product
- Excellent communicator
- In depth knowledge of tools and methods fit for purpose
- Data governance, data-driven automation, experimentation design and execution, and personalization initiatives.
- Gaming, SaaS, mobile apps or other technical consumer product facing industries experience is a bonus.
- Making recommendations to maximum engagement and effect
- Experience working with large datasets, preferably in a Snowflake, Redshift or Spark environment (MLlib/ML)
- Identify opportunities and be able to come up with complex cross functional solutions
Excellent salary and pension, private health and life care, onsite chef, relocation package, London, central location and latest tech…
Pls email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2224.
We are a equal opps recruitment agency and don’t discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.