C/C++ Tools Programmer Games France Ref 2223
A well respected independent studio based in the South of France is looking for a C/C++ Tools Programmer.
What skills do you need?
- Professional proficiency English
- 3+ years in professional development preferably in games
- Working knowledge of at least one 3D engine, CryEngine preferred
- Writing and maintenance of scripts & plugins for 3D creation tools
- Scripting in Python, LUA or similar
- GUI Libraries
- Data serialization
- Experienced software engineer, capable of working autonomously on fresh tasks
- Extending existing systems through the provision of relevant work experience
- A team player who enjoys inter-departmental working on shared goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering or similar
- Create new tools for QA, Artists and/or Designers
What will the role entail?
- Collaborate with artists in order to improve existing and create new content pipeline tools
- Working on high quality state of the art 3D graphics
- Write, maintain and optimize code and relevant codebase
Apply now, send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2223.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.