Senior Tools Developers - AAA Studio - Midlands, UK - Ref 1799
We are working with a highly successful AAA game studio based in the Midlands, UK who are looking for a talented Tools Developers to join their team and work on their pillar titles. Mid, Senior or Principle level. This is a great opportunity for an experienced tools developer to help the studio to drive the future of tools and technology and work in a collaborative and creative environment. Multiple locations in the UK.
What will you be doing?
- Creating high quality content creation tools and pipelines
- Keeping up-to-date with new technology and techniques
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team to provide support to content creators and coders
- Educated to degree level in a related field e.g. Computer Science, Maths, Engineering, Games...
- Strong C# experience in a tools development setting
- Version control software e.g. P4, Plastic Git Hub...
- Asset pipeline design and implementation
- Able to write tools necessary for data conversion or batch processing
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- 5+ years experience in a similar role in the games industry
- Console and/or PC development experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- 3D maths
- 1+ published product under your belt
Who you are
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance, a collaborative working environment and great social events.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1799. We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.