C#/C++ Game Programmer VR Studio Holland Ref 2205
This world leading independent virtual reality game studio is looking for a C# / C++ Games Programmer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique and innovative studio based in The Netherlands. You will be working with multiple engines.
What will you be doing?
- Prototyping and coding gameplay features
- Taking part in the design process of the gameplay
- Creating base gameplay system and tools for the gameplay designers to extend
- Ensuring that game scripts are well designed, and are optimal in terms of CPU and memory consumption
- C# and C++ coding
- Unity and Unreal experience
- 2+ years in the games industry
- Unreal 4 and Unity experience incl. personal projects
- Degree in Computer Science OR relevant experience
- Large code bases with branching
- Debugging skills
- Object oriented programming, design patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- 1+ released titles a bonus
- Complex game system development a bonus
Who you are
EU candidates only please.
Benefits: This is an inclusive studio that values their staff, offering on the job training as well as competitive salaries and a great work life balance.
Application: Sounds like your dream job? Then please email your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2205.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and don’t discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.