Graphics Unity Programmer - Human Experience Design Studio - London Ref 1710
We are working with an innovative human experience design company specialising in VR who is looking for a Graphics Programmer to join their team and create immersive VR experiences. This role will cover not only games but also education, training and other applications. You will be based in their central London office where you will be working with real-world data and streaming it into the virtual reality space. As this is a VR environment, prior experience in the industry is beneficial but not required.
Worldwide candidates will be considered, preference given to those who are able to start immediately or with reasonable notice.
What will you be doing?
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of artists and programmers
- Working on all aspects of the projects
- Taking ownership of high-level technical design
- Solving issues with bugs and features
- Participating in project design decisions
- Design, implement, extend and maintain tools and shaders
- Build tools for asset creation, incl. procedural generation
- Graphics programming and shaders
- Unity Editor Scripting
- Continuous integration
- VR experience
- Rapid prototypes to test ideas
- Full project lifecycle experience
- C++ a bonus
- Network code a bonus
- Mobile experience a bonus (iOS/Android)
Who you are
This studio offers a central location, the opportunity to work with the latest technology, a good work-life balance, a comfortable working atmosphere, market rate pay, pension scheme...
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to
email@example.com quoting reference 1710.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.