C++ Machine Learning AI Programmer Games France Ref 2015
An exciting opportunity for a Machine Learning AI Programmer has become available with a leading games development studio.
Part of your role is to liaise closely with the art and design departments, to design and implement algorithms and follow up on implementations. The software is based in C++.
The role will require a skilled Programmer with 3+ years’ experience in the games industry in a similar role, an innovative thinker, who is proactive, with the ability to “think on your feet”.
What skills do you need?
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science
- Classical and deep learning computer vision techniques, image processing or procedural generation
- GPU usage e.g. CUDA, DirectCompute
- Computer Vision Frameworks (OpenVC, PCL)
- Cloud Computing Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras or similar
- Software development skills- C/C++, Matlab, Python, Python3
- English speaking
- Write, maintain and extend bug free code
A bonus is your knowledge of geoinformatics, 3D reconstruction and projective geometry
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref 2015.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.