C# Content Developer Games UK Ref 2198
We are working with a AAA studio based in Scotland looking for a gameplay scripter. Scripters would be technically stronger in C#, but if faced with some C++ would be able to understand it, and would be more focused on the design side of things, creating content driven by the code systems. You will work with other programming disciplines incl. gameplay, AI, physics, data, animation, UI...
What will you do?
- Be part of the Design Team making great gameplay happen in our complex virtual worlds
- Use your knowledge of design to enhance gameplay
- Creating intricate scripts for different types of games incl. single player and online
- Collaborating with other teams like programming, networking, UI, narrative, art, systems, audio... to make immersive play possible
- Make new content using inhouse tools and editors
- Program game content/systems
- Give breakdown of feature requests to other areas
- 3+ years in a similar role in the games industry
- Degree in relevant discipline incl. game design or computer science
- Strong C# programming skills
- Able to write, optimise, bug free, clean code
- Understanding of OOP design patterns
- 1+ published title under your belt (mobile, PC or console)
Who are you?
Competitive pay, great holiday and pension, good work life balance.
Pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting ref 2198.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.