C++ Principal Graphics Engineer PC and Console Games UK Ref 2172
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in the UK who is seeking a C++ Prinicipal Graphics Engineer to join their team and work on their exciting upcoming titles for PC and console.
The successful Graphics Engineer will be responsible for the implementation of visually stunning features, and will require a deep understanding of rendering techniques to push forward the game's feel and aesthetics.
What will you be doing?
- Joining a small core tech team and participating in the overall look of the project
- Ensuring features and techniques are optimised for all necessary platforms
- Helping to improve existing systems
- Implementation of new rendering features
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of real-time rendering advances and efficient implementation
- Able to build maintainable, optimisable data oriented code
- 3D Maths
Who you are
As a studio we value your contribution and offer a phenomenal work-life balance, excellent relocation and top industry salaries.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2172.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.