Cinematics Programmer Games - UK Ref 2180
Our client is a games studio based in the UK who is looking for a Cinematic Engineer to provide engineering support to the cinematics team on the development of a new AAA title.
What will I do?
- Own and develop a large portion of the engine
- Develop new age cinematics features using disciplines such as engine, pipeline, animation, rendering and gameplay
- Use combined knowledge of engineering and console with C++
- Leadership & communication skills
- Experience in film language, scripting, 3D animation, cinematic design, and production
- Software and architectural skills
- Experience with AAA
- A permanent position in a growing studio partnered to a major media content creator
- Clear career progression opportunities
- Offices in a games industry and cultural hub
What skills do I need?
This studio offers competitive salaries, bonus scheme and full corporate benefits. World famous games to work on too!
Application To apply please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref 2180.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.