Senior C++ Engine Developer - AAA Studio - UK ref 957
We are delight to offer this fantastic opportunity with a multi-award winning client based in Yorkshire who are in need of an expert senior C++ engine developer to work on some amazing AAA games, is that you?
What you will need to do:
- Design and implement engine features in C++
- Collaborate with other internal departments (Art, Design, Audio, QA, etc...)
- Debug complex engine problems as well as learn, test and extend existing engine code
- Profile and optimise game engine performance
- Improve and extend existing engine features as needed
- Support to gameplay and UI programmers
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- Extensive experience working in an engine programming role on C++ based projects in the game industry
- Superb communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Memory management, multi-threading and optimisation
- Strong maths
- Console experience, including PS4, Xbox One...
- DirectX 9-12, OpenGL, Vulkan, etc...
- UE4 rendering pipeline
- middleware experience
- Tools development experience in C# or scripting languages
- Client/server architecture
- Group Life Assurance Policy
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flexi Time
- Childcare Vouchers
What skills you need to have:
Do you think this role is for you?
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 957.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.