Senior C# Unity Programmer 2D Games Germany Ref 1680
We are working with a F2P game studio based in the lively, cosmopolitan city of Berlin. The studio is looking to hire a Senior C# Unity Programmer to join their team and work on the creative world of a fast-paced 2D game.
What will you be doing?
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of designers, artists and programmers
- One or more of the following: UI/UX, audio/video, networking, AI, animation, gameplay, physics, and tools
- Developing and implementing tools and gameplay
- Performance and stability tools maintenance
- Converting the game to multiple platforms
- Providing solutions for pipeline issues
- Scrum, Agile, Kanban or similar project methodology
- 1+ shipped title in Unity
Who you are
- 5+ years in game programming
- Strong C# and Unity
- Game content pipeline tools
- Debugging skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Rendering, shader development and graphics hardware a bonus
- Animation and camera/lighting control a bonus
- Agile development a bonus
- Console experience a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an exciting new title currently under NDA. This studio is based in a beautiful, scenic and lively capital city.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1680.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.