Remote C++ Tech Programmer Unreal Game Studio South UK Ref 2048
We are working with a multiplayer Unreal game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Core Tech Programmer to join their team and work on their exciting PC and console title.
What will you be doing?
- Implementing the core systems, pipeline and infrastructure
- Ensuring high quality features are delivered on time
- Planning and maintaining core engine features
- Data structures and algorithms with a focus on scalability, performance and memory usage
Who you are
- Strong C++ including professional experience
- Computer science and maths
- Systems development e.g. I/O, rendering, low-level networking, memory management, content pipelines...for 1+ released console title
- Code profiling and optimisation for CPU, GPU, memory and bandwidth usage
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with games as a service a bonus
- Automated testing techniques a bonus
This role is available remote to people living and working in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a relaxed and friendly environment. This studio offers social events, a competitive salary, pension, holiday allowance and health benefits.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 2048.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.