Remote Vehicle C++ Physics Engineer Games SE England Ref 2047
We are working with a highly successful console games studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Vehicle Physics Engineer to join their talented team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a studio who believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games.
What will you be doing?
- Building simulations of vehicle powertrains e.g. electrical, mechanical and air systems using visual modelling tools
- Building the interface between simulation variables and controls/displays
- Maintaining the physics system
- Debugging to ensure the simulation is accurate
- Algorithms and optimisations
- Helping with work plans and estimations
Who you are
- Degree in Engineering or Science
- Solid maths and physics skills
- Appreciation of vehicle dynamic principles
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Visual modelling tools e.g. Simulink a bonus
- Simulation/physics systems (pipeline, performance optimisation/behaviour...) in a game engine a bonus
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2047.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.