Senior Unity Developer – Brighton UK - XR Studio Ref 2042
Our client is a well established independent immersive technology studio making cutting edge applications, games and simulations using the latest VR and AR technology and hardware. We are recruiting for a Senior Unity Developer with a broad skill set in VR and AR to join and complement this highly skilled team.
Skills, profile and experience required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate and up to date regarding VR and new technologies
- A self motivated, detailed, quick, intelligent mind with a track record of success and a can-do attitude.
- Strong C# Unity skills
- Minimum 5 years experience
- AR and VR hardware experience e.g. Hololens / Vive etc
- 3D graphics and rendering skills, with strong 3D Maths
- Networking knowledge helpful
- C++ would be useful
In return we offer
- No crunch
- Private health and pension
- Cutting edge tech and projects to work on in a creative and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive salary
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply / for more information quoting reference 2042.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and is GDPR compliant.