Mid Level and Senior Unity Programmers VR Studio Sweden Ref 1694
We are working with a VR and technology studio based in Scandinavia who is looking for both Mid Level and Senior Unity Programmers to join their team. Do you want to work in the forefront of tech, changing the digital landscape?
What will you be doing?
- Mobile AR game core feature implementation
- Code debugging and optimisation
- Continuous iteration through the launch, global launch and live operations of the games
- Physics, Sound, Graphics and UI development using Unity for both iOS and Android
- Meshes, shaders, lightning, optimisations and audio integration
- Solution implementation
- Technical designs
- Framework solution design and implementation
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of programmers, artists and designers
Who you are
- 5+ years as a Programmer on mobile platforms for the senior role
- 2+ years as a programmer on mobile for the mid level role
- Multiple shipped mobile titles a bonus
- Excellent Unity skills
- C# and Git
- Knowledge of game distribution on App Store and Google Play
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or similar
- Backed databases and Java
- Facebook APIs
- F2P development
- Network and server programming
- Gitlab experience using JIRA, Confluence…
- Physics, algorithms and maths skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great studio and work on next gen experiences. This studio offers a diverse and comfortable working environment.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1694.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.