Gameplay Programmer – AAA Studio – Cheshire Ref 1636
Our family friendly studio is looking for a Gameplay programmer to join their fun team located in Cheshire to work on world famous games that are played by millions.
You will need to be an experienced Gameplay Programmer who is self-motivated and a strong team player. You take pride in your work and you understand how to deliver a quality product.
What we need from you:
- C++ experience incl. scripting
- Strong experience of technical design.
- Unity And/or Unreal Engine experience
- Experience with Client / Server development
- ability to implement level design and AI
- Create GUI
- Knowledge and a real passion for video games.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- IOS / Android Experience
Benefits Include; Competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, company pension scheme, regular health and wellbeing activities and more!
Sound like the role for you?Please forward your CV over to email@example.com quoting reference number 1636.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.