Data Scientist F2P Games Spain Ref 1279
Our client based in the breathtaking Barcelona, Spain is a leading company producing innovative free-to-play games for mobile devices and is looking for a data scientist to join their team. The games are played and highly-rated by millions of people worldwide, placing our company in the ranks of globally-respected game studios.
What does a data scientist do?
- Manage data processing procedures on both client/server platforms
- Implement telemetry (events) into our games
- Influence how data infrastructure and business intelligence tools are used within studio
- Establish standard methodologies for data storage, ETL and automation
What we need from you:
- 2+ years leading analysis on an online product or mobile app (F2P a bonus)
- SQL - 1+ year everyday use in practice (specific SQL dialect or database does not matter)
- Any practice with data/databases from real life for at least 2 years (data clearing/administration, file import/export, work with MS Excel/Access, data visualization)
- Experience with some visualization tool (Tableau or Power BI)
- Relation to programming (knowledge of one language) and mathematics
- English written and spoken
- Passion for video/mobile games
- Experienced senior or team leader
- Practice with Python or JAVA
- Cloud-based experience (Google Cloud Platform, AWS), column databases
- Experience from game industry is a plus
- Newest devices
- Breakfast and lunch
- Gym access
- Fresh fruit
- Monthly events
Is this the role for you?Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1279. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.