C++ UI Developer Mobile Games Remote UK Ref 2005
We are working with a well established remote game studio looking for a C++ UI programmer to join their team. You will actively help to shape an exciting area of the company, and will help to guide the development of the studio's exciting mobile platform.
What will you be doing?
- Working on iOS, Android, HTML5/WebGL, console...
- Implementing GUI features for our bespoke GUI tool
- Participating in the architectural decision-making
- Interactive software development processes e.g. GUI design, estimation, testing and debugging, maintenance, UI performance...
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of designers, programmers...
Who you are
- 2+ years in game development using C++
- 1+ released title using C++ with development lifecycle experience
- Educated to degree level in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or similar
- One object-oriented programming
- Mobile software development e.g. for Android, iOS, WebGL
- Appreciation of other areas of technology development e.g. UI/UX, audio, networking, animation, AI, physics, tools...
- mobile development performance optimisation
- Software architecture, design, test-driven development and continuous integration
- Entity-Component System and Dependency Injection frameworks e.g. StrangleoC, Zenject...a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an engaging and challenging work space in a multi-disciplinary team. This studio offers a friendly and multi-cultural environment and flexible work hours.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2005.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.