Tools Engineer - Combat Games - London, UK Ref 1995
Tools Engineer - London - Combat Games
We are excited to announce a great opportunity with a client based in London who pride themselves on the many awards they have received, they are seeking a tools engineer to join a phenomenal team who has created some of the best shooter games to date and would like to continue make big dreams a reality.
The role will involve:
- Work cross team with artists, programmers and content creators
- Develop a tools framework on our Unreal game engine by Object-oriented design and programming
- Constantly improve tool UI and workflow in response to user feedback
- You will be part of our build team
What you will need:
- 3+ years game industry programming experience
- Desire to deliver tools that offer the best possible user experience
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Experience with modern source control systems, such as Subversion, Git, Mercurial, TeamCity or Perforce
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate ideas in an agile development environment
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Familiarity with console and PC development tools and processes including one published title under your belt
- Scripting in C#, Python...
- Continued delivery experience for live games incl. updates
- Work alongside top people from the gaming industry in the South East of the UK
- Friendly team and attractive workplace
- Access to the most up-to-date game design technology
- Competitive salary
- No crunch
- Relocation Package
Do you think this role is for you?
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1995.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.