C++ Animation Programmer AAA Scotland Ref 1987
Our client are a world leading games studio making world famous hits based in Scotland. We are looking for an experienced animation programmer to work on our pillar titles and create immersive worlds. You will be part of the AI/Gameplay team.
Who you are
- Experience of working on published console titles
- Strong C++ and software architecture skills
- Detailed knowledge of animation systems incl animation trees, techniques and performance on console
- Work on a multidisciplinary team of animators and designers to deliver features on time
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience creating characters using AI
- A passion for games
- Tune and polish features
- 3+ years games industry experience in a similar role
- Mid level and Seniors considered
- Strong maths incl. vectors, matrices, linear algebra
Highly competetive salary, full corporate benfits, top quality hit titles to work on and a collaborative environment where you have input into the games rather than being stuck in a narrow niche. This is a top class studio, one of the world's best.
CVs to email@example.com to apply quoting reference 1987.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.