Senior C/C++ Graphics Programmer AAA Scotland Ref 1986
Our client is a major AAA development studio based in Scotland. We seek a proven senior C/C++ graphics programmer to join this dynamic, multiple BAFTA award winning team. You will create and update graphics tech e.g. vfx, rendering, lighting, shadows, shaders, culling, scene management... to enhance state of the art visuals.
Who are you?
- 5+ years in the games industry in a similar role
- Ideally open world experience
- Excellent debugging skills
- PC and/or console, DirectX 11 or OpenGL, HLSL, Cg development experience
- Credited on at least 1 AAA game
- Performance analysis, profiling tools, and optimisation techniques including CPU, GPU and shaders
- Multithreaded programming & CPU architectures
- Knowledge of rendering pipeline
- PIX, GCM Replay, Tuner, Vtune...
No crunch, excellent pay, good work life balance and central city location.
CVs and code sample to email@example.com to apply quoting reference 1986.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.