C++ Engine Programmer AAA Games Scotland Ref 1984
Our client is a multinational studio based in the UK. We seek a proven Engine Programmer to join our team to work on our state of the art hardware focusing on memory management, streaming game data efficiently, population systems, LOD, scene management, rendering pipeline, scripting engine...
What are your skills?
- Mid to Senior level, has proven experience on developing video games on consoles with at least one published title
- Game Engine Programming experience on AAA titles
- Strong C/C++
- Good background in mathematics
- Good communication skills,
- English speaker essential
- Low level C++ dev experience
- Maintaining existing codebase
- 2+ years experience in games in a similar position
- Computer Science or related Degree
- Debugging C++
- Analyses of systems performance, memory usage and best ways to maximise and improve them
We offer competitive rates of pay, great world famous AAA projects to work on, a collaborative company culture and full relocation expenses.
We are a equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.
To apply send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref 1984.