Remote Engine Developer AAA Game Studio UK Ref 1953
We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the UK who are seeking a talented Engine Developer to join their team and work with their cross-platform game engine. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative studio and work from anywhere in the world.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining and improving upon the studio engine
- Implementing core engine functionality
- Ensuring end-to-end functionality
- Technical design documentation
- Debugging and optimisation
Who you are
- An excellent understanding of how game engines are implemented
- Ability to write clear maintainable code, bug fix, profile and optimise code...
- Ability to work with a large existing codebase, learn new systems/concepts and implement them quickly and efficiently
- Good communication and teamworking with game developers from all disciplines
- Excellent initiative, self-motivation, organisational and problem solving skills, with the ability to accept and follow direction
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance and fully remote work.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1953.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.