Tools Developer Indie Game Studio France Ref 1921
We are working with a fantastic indie game studio based in France who is looking for a talented Tools Developer to join their team and work on their exciting simluator game. This is a great opportunity to work on a unique project and help develop the tools required for the development team to be as effective as possible at making the game.
What will you be doing?
- Providing and maintaining creation tools
- Developing the existing codebase
- Working on content production tools
- Offering technical solutions to feedback
- Collaborating with the QA team
- Participating in public tool documentation
Who you are
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or similar OR similar training
- Excellent C++
- GUI development, including GUI libraries e.g. ImGui, Qt, Wpf...
- Version management tools e.g. Git, SVN, Perforce...
- 1+ scripting language e.g. PowerShell, Python...a bonus
- Brand new office
- Lunch vouchers
- Public transportation subsidy
- Free fruits, cakes and beverages
- Christmas vouchers
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1921.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.