Senior Game Developer Wanted - Console Studio - France Ref 970
Senior Game Developer Wanted Console Studio France
We are very excited to have this opportunity to work with a fantastic client based in France searching for a Senior game developer to join an already phenomenal team who have worked on fantastic console games.
As part of the programming team you will take part in:
- Programming movements of game elements, objects'physics and trajectory calculations.
- Inputs’ analysis and treatment.
- Programming the cameras contextually to ingame interactions.
- Programming AI (Artificial Intelligence) behavior for characters or elements of the game.
- Programming game rules and the communication systems between characters.
- User interface and menus.
- Animations, FX, sound, etc…
Updating all documentation on elements designed will also be part of your job.
What we need from you:
- Degree and/ or experience in image analysis & treatment
- Extensive experience in dynamic in-game video.
- Experience in the use of physics engines.
- Experience with path finding and artificial intelligence.
- Knowledge of tools for tuning console (PIX, GPAD).
- Brand new office
- Lunch vouchers
- Public transportation subsidy
- Free fruits, cakes and beverages
- Christmas vouchers
Is this the role for you?Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 970.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.