QA Engineer Gaming Studio Baltic Region Ref 1915
We are working with an exciting casino game development studio working on fantastic casino games who is looking for a QA Engineer to join their fun and vibrant office in the Baltic region. This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious studio during their exciting period of growth.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring functionality and quality in line with the studio business requirements
- Helping your team meet sprint commitments
- Making sure any bugs are followed through, and monitoring bug statistics
- Ensuring the product can be supported on multiple platforms and devices including desktop and mobile
- Analysis of potential gaps, offering test coverage solutions
- Front and back end feature manual testing
- Regression testing
- Maintenance of test suites
- Defining test strategies
Who you are
- Experience with Integration and End to End testing
- Appreciation of the software testing lifecycle
- Understanding of system architecture
- Problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in the gambling industry
- Agile project management tools e.g. JIRA...
- Test case management tools e.g. TestRail...
- Debugging experience
- Test automation and BDD tools
This studio offers great social events, a forever full beer fridge, state of the art studio as well as an annual bonus and much more!
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1915.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.