C++ Technical Director Game Development Studio South UK Ref 1898
We are working with a game development studio based in the South of England who is looking for an accomplished and self-motivated C++ Technical Director to join their team and work on their pillar titles. You will be given the opportunity to help to define and be responsible for pushing forward the project’s vision.
What will you be doing?
- Technical roadmap and requirements
- Leading, coaching and mentoring Lead Programmers
- Approving technical designs across development teams
- Setting and implementing professional software development standards and standard methodologies
- Working within the development teams code to optimise, fix and establish strong stable code base
- Working closely with project leads to define the titles’ technical requirements, constraints, risks and opportunities – including all technical architecture and production process choices
- Identifying and running technical risks, opportunities and productivity improvements
- Defining recruitment strategies to develop a world-class engineering team
Who you are
- Previous experience in the games industry
- Shipped multiple games as Lead Developer or Lead Programmer with meaningful experience on Xbox One and/or PS4 platform
- Strong C++
- UE4 experience
- Able to communicate about technical subjects to other disciplines
- An appreciation of the roles, responsibilities and challenges across the entire development discipline spectrum
- Seen as an experienced authority in game programming
This studio offers a comfortable working environment, pensions, market rate salary and much more!
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1898.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.