Senior C++ Graphics Programmer VR Studio Netherlands Ref 1894
We are working with a fantastic and unique VR Studio based in the heart of the Netherlands who is seeking a talented Senior C++ Graphics Programmer to join their collaborative team. You will be given the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and help craft exceptional and immersive virtual reality experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Building technical designs and implementing engine systems
- Maintaining and developing the studio pipeline
- Creating new graphical features
- Identifing potential bugs and offering solutions
- Mentoring less experienced members of the team
Who you are
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Low level game engine experience e.g. Unreal Engine 4
- Strong C++
- Knowledge of smart pointer types/multiple inheritance/overloading/templates
- Prefessional VR experience a distinct bonus
You will be given the opportunity to work in a creative and collaborative environment, have a great work-life balance and no crunch. This is an inclusive studio that values their staff, offering on the job training as well as competitive salaries.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 1894.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.