Lead Unity Developer Game Studio Quebec Ref 1873
We are working with a highly successful digital games and simulation studio based in Quebec, Canada who is looking for a Lead Unity Developer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great studio which believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games, specialising in original games, VR, mobile and multiple platforms to create unique gaming experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with the team to identify, develop and improve plan and performance
- Assisting the team to solve technical and complex issues
- Overseeing technical processes and coding developments to create the best practices
- Collaborating with the development leaders to identify and oversee optimizations, looking into code, project development and operations
- Representing the studio as their technical expert in communication with our clients
Who you are
- An experienced authority in game systems programming
- Experienced in the video game industry and hands on experience in Lead or Technical Developer role
- Advanced experience and knowledge in networking, gameplay, tool development, debugging, graphics and mobile
- Able to communicate about technical subjects to other disciplines
- Intimate knowledge of technical considerations in delivering live services, both for client and server
- Experience and understanding of Unity
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Competitive Salary
- Social staff events
- Free Parking
- Insurance to cover health, dental and travel
- Work with international and talented clients
Please send your CV as a word document referencing 1873 to email@example.com to apply.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.