Remote Tools Developer AAA Game Studio UK Ref 1881
We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the UK who are seeking a talented Tools Developer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative studio and work from anywhere in the world.
What will you be doing?
- Facilitating code across all the studio's pillar titles
- Tool design and programming
- Maintenance and debugging of exiting tools
- Tools documentation
Who you are
- Previous experience in the games industry
- Strong C++
- C# and .Net
- Windows desktop applications experience
- Experience with 3D game development
- Understanding and knowledge of game content creation pipelines and tools
- Debugging skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with automated build systems
- World Authoring Tools
- TDD, unit testing, automated testing...
- MVVM frameworks e.g. MVVMLight, PRISM, Caliburn.Micro...
- DI frameworks e.g. Castle Windsor, Ninject, Unity...
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1881.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.