Remote C++ Graphics Programmer AAA Game Studio UK Ref 1877
We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the UK who are seeking a talented C++ Graphics Programmer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative studio and work from anywhere in the world.
What will you be doing?
- Evaluating and prioritising tasks
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Maintenance and debugging of game code
- Technical design documentation
- Participating in content creation pipelines
- 2+ released titles under your belt as a Graphics Programmer
- Previous current and next-gen AAA experience
- Strong C++
- DirectX and OpenGL
- Experience with Assembly and SIMD programming
- Debugging skills
- Cross-platform development
- Appreciation of the full development process
- Knowledge of core subsystems, memory management and low-level optimisations
- Agile project management
- Cross-platorm rendering experience
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts e.g. 3D space, matrices...
- Experience using optical effects e.g. Fresnel effect, diffuse lighting, specular reflections...
- Some real-time shadowing methods e.g. soft shadows, shadow cascades...
- Optimisation methods e.g. PIX, GPAD...
- Deferred rendering/lighting, forward plus, forward...
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance and fully remote work.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1877.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.