Senior Programmer Game Development Studio South UK Ref 1874
We are working with a game development studio based in the South of England who is looking for an accomplished and self-motivated Senior Programmer to join their team and work on their pillar titles.
The Senior Programmer is responsible for designing, developing, testing and implementing systems and game code, and is happy to turn their hand to any task required.
What will you be doing?
- Working on software co-ordination
- Delivering high quality systems
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Participating in recruitment
Who you are
- 6-10 years in development, with full lifecycle development
- Educated to degree level with a good grade
- Multiple released AAA titles under your belt
- Excellent C++
- Strong Unreal Engine
- Console development
- Reviewboard code reviews
- Setting code standards
This studio offers a comfortable working environment, pensions, market rate salary and much more!
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1874.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.