Build Programmer AAA Game Studio South UK Ref 1871
We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a talented Build Programmer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for you to apply and grow your skills in a AAA environment through the development of several exciting unannounced games. Following the success from their previous release, this studio is looking to continue the creation of their engaging multiplayer experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Maintenance of build and release infrastructure
- Developing the build pipeline
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Identifying potential areas for improvement of the studio's build infrastructure
Who you are
- 1+ released title under your belt as a Build Programmer, including maintenance and development of build pipelines and infrastructure
- Previous experience working with continuous update delivery
- Live game content development experience
- Deployment and development of console (PS4/Xbox One) and/or PC titles
- Scripting languages e.g. Python, C#...
- Experience working collaboratively with professionals across all disciplines throughout the full development lifecycle of a product
- Perforce and TeamCity
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Unreal Engine 4
- Content delivery networks (CDN)
- Cloud-based infrastructure integration within build pipelines e.g. GCP, AWS, Azure...
- Experience with containers/virtual machines
- Automated testing integration
- Multiplayer game development experience
- Private family medical care
- Annual bonus scheme
- Minimal crunch
- Great work life balance
- Near London location
If this the job for you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1871.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.