Senior Full Stack Programmer VR Studio Netherlands Ref 1866
We are working with an exceptional VR studio based in the heart of the Netherlands who is seeking a talented Senior Full Stack Programmer to join their team and work on a variety of games. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique and highly successful studio and develop your programming skills using the latest cutting-edge technology.
What will you be doing?
- Implementing a variety of casual games throughout their development lifecycle
- Working client and server-side
- Setting up databases
- Building technical designs
- Implementing game features and systems
- Identifying possible technical restraints
- Designing scalable architectures fit for a large user base
- Debugging code
Who you are
- 4+ years' experience in a Full Stack Programmer role
- AWS Web application experience
- Experience with the full lifecycle of web projects
- HMTL5 game creation on top of WebGL and canvas a bonus
You will be given the opportunity to work in a creative and collaborative environment, have a great work-life balance and no crunch. This is an inclusive studio that values their staff, offering on the job training as well as competitive salaries.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number 1866.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.