C++ Gameplay Programmer Game Studio Germany Ref 1839
We are working with an independently-owned console game studio based in the South of Germany who is looking for a talented C++ Gameplay Programmer to join their team and help to craft their engaging game experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of artists, designers and coders
- Prototyping and implementing gameplay features
- Identifying bugs and providing adequate solutions
- Keeping up-to-date with coding techniques and developmental advances in the games industry
- Eliminating developmental risks and obstacles
Who you are
- 2+ years' experience as a Programmer in the games industry
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or a relevant discipline
- 1+ released console title under your belt
- Strong C++
- Unreal Engine
- Experience working on core gameplay systems and/or AI
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers great work life balance, a great salary package, holidays and a state-of-the-art office.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.
To apply to this position please send your CV ideally in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 1839.