Junior C++ Physics Developer AAA Racing Games Warwickshire UK Ref 1848
Are you a Junior Physics Developer looking to apply and developer your skills in a AAA environment?
We are working with a top-tier AAA racing game studio based in Warwickshire, UK who is looking for a passionate Junior C++ Physics Developer to join their team and work on their pillar titles. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-renowned game studio and kick-start your career in the games industry.
What will you be doing?
- Working with cutting-edge technology e.g. PhysX, Havok...
- Ensuring correct and efficient physics systems
Who you are
- Educated to degree level in Physics or Maths, with strong and relevant A-Levels
- 3D geometry and advanced maths
- Linear algebra
- 3D transforms
- Multi-threaded programming
- Data structures
- Previous experience with simulations, entity systems, animation, vehicles...a bonus
- Physics engines e.g. Bullet, Havok, PhysX...a bonus
- C# a bonus
We offer a great working environment and believe in promotion from within. We help with international candidates through a phenomenal Visa sponsorship and relocation package.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.
To apply to this position please send your CV ideally in Word format to email@example.com quoting job reference number 1848.