Online Programmer Games France Ref 1842
Our client is an independently owned AAA developer. With #1 titles, and a host of awards for their console games, as well for the studio itself. At the beginning of an exciting new arc to their creativity, they are looking for an Online Programmer
- They exist to improve the online experiences of players worldwide. You'll achieve this by building their platform and online services for major titles. You'll then consult on, and license, their proven platform and features to the world's best publishers and platforms.
- While working as an online services engineer you’ll be exposed to various engine/game technologies as well as backend APIs, both first and third party.
- You should be comfortable diving into a foreign codebase and apply your skills where it matters most for our customers.
- You will work with their clients to solve problems they might have with online services or other networking related code, potentially working directly in their codebase
- You will be responsible for architecting and building their SDKs in various languages
- Strong C++ and software architecture skills
- Detailed knowledge of online APIs and network architecture on current-gen consoles
- Self-managing and collaborate with your team to own every project from beginning to production
- Friendly and rewarding work environment
- Competitive salary, including holiday allowance and contributory pension
- Health and leisure benefits package
- Flexible work scheduling
Please forward CV’s to email@example.com to apply quoting reference number 1842.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.