Senior C++ AI Programmer AAA Studio SE England Ref 1825
Our client based is a AAA console game studio based in the SE of England. We are looking for a Senior AI Programmer who is ready for the challenge of working in our AI team to identify, apply and create AI techniques and approaches to drive NPC and player behaviour in a richly detailed, reactive, and atmospheric world.
What is involved:
- Work very closely with the Lead Game Programmer regarding the vision and helping translate this to the team
- Some mentoring and training of coders in the team. Be well aware of the ‘state of the art’ and assess new trends and emerging techniques
- Help drive the whole AI team to ensure quality results and efficient working practices
- Implement AI gameplay features to a high quality, bug fix, optimise...
- To work closely with other departments re direction and feedback on requirements for the AI features being implemented
What we need from you:
- Strong, demonstrable video game design skills
- A good understanding of game technology principles
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams
- Be a great teammate and know the importance of listening to others
- An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms
- Excellent communication skills
What we can offer:
- Private family medical care
- Annual bonus scheme
- Minimal crunch
- Great work life balance
- Near London location
If this the job for you please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1825.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.