New Vacancies – Online Programmers – Mid, Senior & Lead – AAA Studio
We have multiple new vacancies in for online programmers at all levels at a leading AAA London UK studio. We are looking at applicants from online, network and multiplayer coding backgrounds for these roles. The roles are onboarding remotely, will take international candidates if senior level or above, and will turn into studio in-house roles once the Covid-19 crisis is over, so you would need to live in or near London, or be willing to relocate in the future.
What will you be doing?
· Plan sprints, prioritise work and provide feedback for the team (lead only)
· Build robust and flexible features which adhere to the multiplayer aspects of the projects
· Work in a multi-disciplinary team
Who you are?
· 1+ commercial project in programming in anetwork, online or multiplayer coding role.
· C++ skills at a professional level
· PSN, Steam / Xbox live experience
· Ability to interact with and integrate external APIs with game clients
· Multi-platform console development
· Problem-solving and organisational skills
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Unreal Engine 4 a bonus
This studio offers good salaries, a comfortable and friendly working environment, an excellent pension scheme, medical insurance, bonus scheme, full corporate benefits & world famous IP to work on.
CV to email@example.com to applyWe are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.