Lead C++ Systems Programmer Console Games SE UK Ref 1824
Our client is looking for talented Lead C++ Systems Programmer to join our successful console games development team.
Will will you do?
- Writing clean, clear portable C++ code
- Coding different & existing systems
- Team player with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic
- Recruitment, Scheduling and time keeping
- Mentoring junior team members
- Architecture design
- Implementing large scale features
- 7+ years game industry C++ development programming experience
- Lead programming experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science,
- C++ design and coding experience
- Low level, Multithreaded, real-time systems experience
- Experience writing systems balancing performance and maintainability
- Strong maths
- Profiling and optimizing expertise
- Consoles (Xbox One/PS4) experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
In return we offer competitive pay, near London, great work environment, bonus scheme and full corporate benefits.
CVs as a Word document to email@example.com apply quoting ref 1824
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.