Senior C++ Graphics Programmer - World Class AAA Studio UK Ref 1816
Senior Graphics Programmer- AAA Studio - England
Our client is seeking an experienced graphics programmer based in the Midlands in one of the best AAA studio's around!
We are looking for a capable Senior Graphics Programmer to enhance and extend their current engine. We work together with (technical) artists and designers to create graphics features and enhance workflows.
We take pride in crafting and implementing real-time rendering techniques and optimizing them to the fullest! And we are always open for (Senior) Graphics Programmers to help us turn ambitious graphics goals and art direction into a reality.
As a high level Graphics Programmer, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Implement graphic features into the existing game engine
- Ensure all artwork designed by our artists (such as character- and environment artists) will function according to spec in our game(s);
- Analyze complex requirements and programming structures and turn them into simple, effective designs with even better implementations;
- Produce systems that are efficient, focused on scalability, performance and memory usage and easy to maintain;
- Produce systems according to specs of the end users (such as 3D artists, game designers and other coders).
We would love to hear from you if you are a (Senior) Graphics Programmer with:
- Four or more years of experience as a graphics programmer;
- Experience in working at the OS or Hardware level as well as designing high-level systems;
- Expert skills in the fields of graphics, rendering, compute, shading and optimization or any combination thereof;
- knowledge of the mathematics behind 3D graphics;
- Expertise in C++ and shading languages and great skills in OpenGL/Vulkan, DirectX and/or GNM;
- Excellent data structure and algorithm knowledge;
- Experience with multithreaded programming;
- Inner workings of current GPU architectures and/or experience in optimizing code to the last cycle is a plus;
- Additional experience in designing and implementing parallel/distributed systems is desired.
If you think you’re up for the challengePlease forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1816.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.